Job Vacancy - Administrator / Receptionist
We will consider a full-time person or a job share situation with two part-time people to fill this role. If you think you could be the right person, and want to join our vibrant legal team then please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 12 noon on Wednesday 20th November 2019.
Billings Lawyers is looking for an experienced Receptionist / Administrator to join our vibrant law firm.
You will be a dynamic and experienced receptionist / administrator who loves working with people, and has awesome office related clerical and database skills.
We would like to hear from you if you have,
• Experience in a busy reception role, and enjoys a lot of contact with people,
• Awesome organisation skills to be able to juggle many tasks,
• Sound office administration, clerical, word processing and all round computer skills,
• Great user of digitised technology, data bases and online systems,
• A positive, easy-going ‘can-do’ approach with a good sense of humour especially when under some pressure,
• A good eye for detail, grammar, and spelling
• Believe it is important to have a good work / life balance, and actively support our social and community activities.
We have an active social club and support many community activities, and we are very proud to be a founding donor of the Te Karaka Foundation.
Please feel free to contact Jenny Henderson, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06-757-3944 for more information about the role.